Explore which REACHnet Resources and Services can support your research project:
Pragmatic Trial App Suite
- Engage your patients in clinical research through electronic recruitment at the point of care
- Recruit patients across health systems to participate in pragmatic trials
- Manage recruitment activities by using the Trial Management App to schedule appointments, monitor enrollment, and track follow up
Patient & Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage members from REACHnet’s stakeholder network, comprised of patients, health system leaders, researchers, and clinicians, throughout the research process
- Gain valuable consultation to ensure your project effectively aligns with the mission of patient-centered research
Streamlined IRB and Contracting
- Access IRBchoice, a platform offering optimal flexibility in IRB reliance for multi-site studies.
- Benefit from our Master Reliance Agreement, which among REACHnet partner health systems to increase efficiency of multi-site clinical research.
Prep-to-Research Querying & PCORnet Common Data Model
- Access standardized clinical data from 5 health systems conformed to the PCORnet Common Data Model (CDM), Version 3.0.
- Include prep-to-research query results in your proposal.
- Obtain cross-sectional or longitudinal datasets as a component of your research.
Health in Our Hands (HiOH) Patient Network
- Enroll your patients at the point of care into a network of over 5,000 patients that spans three health systems.
- Recruit eligible patients outside of the clinical setting study opportunities.
- Contact HiOH members for prep-to-research activities during proposal development.
- Partner with the Louisiana Clinical & Translational Science Center (LA CaTS) and the National Patient-Centered Clinical Research Network (PCORnet).
- Draw from our relationships with LA Medicaid, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana and the Office of Vital Records to link data for specific research use cases.